Monday, May 28, 2007

20 years ago....

Have you ever had those moments where you stop and think, is this for real??? I was walking at White water today with J holding one hand and A holding the other hand and i paused for a moment thinking, where did the time go and how could i have 2 kids? Am I really big enough
to have kids?

maybe it was because we were at white water...a place that 20 years ago our parents would just drop me and my friends off for a day of fun. 20 years ago! Is that even possible??? 20 years ago we were the annoying kids zooming thru the lazy river splashing. Now I am so completely annoyed by those same kids, I may have even shot some"looks" to would be splashers. Could I be getting crochety in my old age?

Oh well...wonder if I will venture white water in another 20 years?

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Maybe you'll be with a grandchild or two!

Janelle said...

You were 8 when your parents dropped you off??!!! Times have changed...

shelley said...

you will SO be there in 20 years, we'll have to go as a girls day and watch all the young moms wrestling their little ones, and "remember when!"