Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm Never Bored....

Will we ever slow down and not have things scheduled daily? Is this possible? When might that occur? Will I be 50? Is it possible to still function without the hecticness? While I complain about always being busy and not having time to do the things I love (scrapbooking), would I be happy with a slower life?

Probably not, I think we live for the fast paced life. It gives excitement and thrill. I think also maybe I and my family can appreciate the occasional day of NOTHING, because they are so few and far between. I truely believe that I can never recall a single time that either of my children have said "I'm Bored." Maybe my lack of "free time" is truely because I spend the free time down on the floor with my kids, rather than in my scrapbook room. We may have to have a spider web hunt in my scrapbook room, afterall it has been that long since I walked in that room. This evening when I arrived home from the giftshop I was greeted by my kids who had built a tent in the living room for all of us to 'camp' in and watch a movie. How could I resist.....

2 comments:

Alana said...

hope you enjoyed the camp out...too fun!

Janelle said...

I crave days at home playing on the floor. Hope it was fun!