Saturday, May 19, 2007

Live everyday as if it is your last one...




In the past couple of weeks I have really thought about that statement. Live everyday as if it is your last one. It seems when people are given a "deadline" on their life, they treasure each day. Why do we wait until we are given a "deadline"???




I want to treasure everyday NOW. I know this will make me a better wife, mom, and friend.










Ok...onto the lighter things



Today we went to the creek. AJ saw her first tadpole, which she said was sooo cute! JP caught his first tadpole and crawdad. AP taught JP to skip a rock and I enjoyed taking pictures of the whole event. Should be a totally cute scrapbook page! Now if I can just figure out how to rotate my pics on this blog!
Alana here are my answers:




-favorite low cost beauty product is Nightime Baby Lotion


-Favorite Beauty Splurge I guess the Origins Stress Relief Headache stuff???


-Beauty Product can't live without...cannot tell whole world, but my closest friends know :)




2 comments:

Janelle said...

Great pictures!! I don't know how to rotate either, we may need bloggin 101 from Alana. Also, your beauty secret is safe in blogging land! :)

Alana said...

I'm not sure about the pictures, I haven't had that issue, but there is a site called blogging 101, you could check there...http://bloggingbasics101.com