Thursday, May 17, 2007

My son has 30 pairs of shoes!

Yes you read that right. My 6 year old has 30 pairs of shoes. Is this too many? Am I setting him up to be metro-sexual? I do not know. Does he wear them all, you may ask. Yes he does. Of the 28 pairs here is the breakdown:

-2 soccer cleats
-1 baseball cleats
-2 basketball hi tops
-3 white casual tennis shoes
-1 croc
-3 sandals
-2 fall sneakers
-6 flip flops
-3 running shoes
-1 black dress shoe
-1 brown casual
-1 water shoe
-2 skater shoes

4 comments:

Janelle said...

You are insane! You have got to stop!

Alana said...

I think we may need an intervention...

shelley said...

he might have more shoes than me! ok, maybe not. what are skater shoes?

Celeste said...

Wow, he had more shoes than all four of my family members COMBINED! We have to stage an intervention, or just a girls night...