Thursday, June 28, 2007

I have been tagged for a meme!

Ok so Alana at http://www.hugkisssqueeze.blogspot.com tagged me for a meme.

Here are 8 random facts about myself:

1. I married my 3rd grade crush. When my sister and I played house I was always married to Aaron.

2. I could live on ice cream and cereal...they are my 2 favorites.

3. I am usually the instigator of loudness and chaos in my house...not the kids. I love being silly with the kids!

4. I do not like birds in enclosed areas...they freak me out flying all over.

5. I still have all my Cabbage Patch Babies...20+ and it makes me crazy when AJ plays with them because she liks them naked! Does she not know that is not allowed! I always kept tmy dolls clothed, changed their diapers, and outfits daily.

6. I am thirifty. I love to snag a bargain! Totally scored last night...Thank you Target!

7. I birthday and christmas shop YEAR-ROUND. I have a whole GIFT CLOSET dedicated to this. Well actually now 2 closets. One my kids can 'shop' from for parties they go to and one that is top secret for my kids Christmas stuff.

8. I have been working at the same place for 20 years. Doesn't sound impressive... everybody works that long...yea I am only 28 1/2. Literally can't imagine not working, but at least my kids get to come with me. They love their 'office'.

4 comments:

shelley said...

what bargain did you snag a target? i may have to go there today, i'm having withdrawl!!!

Alana said...

Must know about the bargain, too. Wow, it's been atleast a week since I've been to the black hole. I didn't realize it until Shelley said so, but I think I'm in withdrawal, too!

Janelle said...

OK...I don't know if you can qualify as "thrifty" considering your shopping post last Thursday...you have soda for the next 72 days and HOW many boxes of cereal do you have to date? AND your 6 year old son has 30 pairs of shoes!!!!! lol

JP's MOM said...

I snagged the DORA magical castle and each of the rooms of furniture plus characters for a mere $50...regularly it is $125. SWEET! Christmas Morning for Ave is checked off the list...I am DONE!