Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'll have a tall iced half caf skinny Coke with extra fizz please!

It is 11:35 pm and I just popped the top on a refreshing Coca-Cola Classic.

Now seriously if I can order a half-caf coffee, why can't I buy a half-caf Coke? I just need a little boost to get me to the end of the night, but instead I will be able to get myself to tomorrow morning now!

I can just see it in a few years pulling up to McD's and saying, "I'll have a tall iced half caf skinny Coke with extra fizz please!"

In response the kind lady will say, "That'll be $42.50 please pull around."

4 comments:

Alana said...

Extra fizz is GOOD! That is why you only buy them in small or medium sizes. The large size has less fizz! Plus if you rinse your ice...just kidding!

Celeste said...

You could mix caf-free coke with real coke!

Janelle said...

Yeah, when McD's starts selling appetizers they will have your half-caf.

shelley said...

i have OFTEN wished that places sold caf free coke! it's so annoying that the only soda at mc d's that is caf free is sprite!