Sunday, June 24, 2007

Princess Daisy went swimming, Mommy reminisced




Friday, i enjoyed just watching the kids swim. It is so magical to just sit back and watch my babies. I am amazed at how fast the time has gone. My sweet baby girl, just one month shy of her third birthday. She is a girly girl full of imagination. She is a princess and loves pink. She loves Dora the Explorer and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She is passionate about her friends. She plays with them daily either as imaginary friends or in the flesh. She idolizes her bub and loves spending the day keeping up with him. She is Daddy's little girl and he is her "Pete". She makes me laugh without even speaking. Her smiles melt my heart. She has spunk, personality, and beauty; not to mention the cutest little bunsies! Love you too much, Princess Daisy...or are you Sleeping Beauty today!?

4 comments:

shelley said...

how cute is she! it's amazing how the time has flown for all our little ones! they're starting to keep up with the "big kids" now!

michelle said...

She is truly a princess! Thanks for sharing such sweet memories! Soak 'um up! This is the sweetness of life!

Janelle said...

I love this sweet post! What a big girl! Love the bikini.

Alana said...

Avery truly is a girly girl. I'll never forget the day I saw you two in Old Navy last fall, A with her sunglasses and purse. Too cute!