Monday, June 11, 2007

wouldn't you wanna HONK too?

Janelle...don't laugh at me!

BUT...after reading Alana's post on B I had too jump in the car at 9pm to go check out this NO TRESPASSING sign. My first thought was I wanna drive past and HHHHHOOOOONNNNKKKKK. But I decided that since Janelle had already scared the babysitter, I had better not. It was also evident that the boys were sleeping...no I am not a stalker, just an observant neighbor :) Anyway...


After 3 times driving by I finally spotted a sign, but I couldn't read it. My terribly old eyes were failing me. So the good news is that in the dark ya can't see it. The bad news is I couldn't honk because I hated to disturb the boys and the sitter!


A woman like B you just can't help wanna pick at! Where is she from and remind me NEVER to vacation there!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

That poor, poor babysitter. I don't think she will ever be back! I agree, this is one I will have to see for myself.

shelley said...

you go jen! i am glad you didn't wake up the boys, or scare the babysitter, but YES i would want to honk yoo!

Alana said...

Sign viewing party...coming soon!