Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hmm...Maybe I do shop too much...

Today I was shopping at the black hole that is Target, when I decided it was time to leave and head over to the swimming pool. My sweet adorable, innocent, yet brilliant 2 year old said,"But Mommy we cannot leave Target yet, our cart is not full."


I left Target with only $27 worth of items I did not need.

-pink kitty cat apron
-pink kitty cat picnic blanket
-bambi book
-princess water bottle
-waffle maker
-2 clear plastic rubbermaid bins
-1 package of tinkerbell paper plates

3 comments:

Alana said...

I was with you until waffle maker.
??

Celeste said...

Wow, all that for $27! I love the 50% off kitty stuff, but have no reason to buy it! Great deals though.

JP's MOM said...

ok actually i needed the waffle maker. I recently dropped mine and they had em for only $7.99.