Monday, July 2, 2007

MOOO!!

AJ loves to pretend.

Usually she calls me Mother Bear. Daddy is Father Bear and bub is Cub. AJ is always Little Bear. It is so cute to be welcomed home by a sweet 2 year old, arms open yelling , "Hello Mother Bear!"

Now she likes bears, but currently they are not her favorite animal. A cow is her favorite right now. Because as we all know, it is a lot more fun to MOO than to growl.

So today I lost my cute title of MOTHER BEAR and gained the name Mother Cow. I tried reasoning with AJ that bears are so much more fun to pretend to be.

She did not see my point.

I will instead be excited when my sweet 2 year old runs ahead of me at Target and yells, "Come on, Mother COW!"

Because afterall that is so endearing too right?

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Cute!

Alana said...

Mooing IS much more fun than growling.

shelley said...

hmmm, i guess it's better than mother pig!