Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rockin' Out!

There is nothing better than rockin' out with your 6 year old. Picture this:

My totally cute 6 year old little stud riding in the car window down music blaring. We pull up at a stop light next to a car of teenagers windows down too. JP who is "chillin" at the window head bobbin looks straight at the teens and gives them the official "nod". They grin.


The best part about rockin' out with my 6 year old...we weren't just rockin' out, but we were worshipping together! Thanks Monk & Neagle!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

It is a great CD. Love it!

shelley said...

AWESOME jen! I am lovin' that CD also. I tried to "rock out" to it this afterfoon, but Ellie wouldn't stop talking!

Rochelle said...

Awwwwwww!!! How sweet!!! One time my seven-year-old and I were driving down the road and we were listening to some slow worship song, and I saw her praying and crying. It melted my heart!!! She has such a tender heart. :)

Alana said...

Okay, I can't wait to get home and hear my new CD!!