Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thanks...but no thanks.

The other day I thought to myself, "Hmm...it would be nice to lose 5 or so pounds."

Someone was listening because today I have lost 5 pounds so far. Now I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything, BUT I was willing to work out to lose it. It was not necessary for a nasty bug to invade my system in order to drop a few pounds.

I am not enjoying my day of NOT eating, afterall I LOVE to eat! I also would prefer to see the walls outside of my bathroom, it is the only room in the house that is not painted!

3 comments:

shelley said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry you're sick! Hang in there, hopefully it will pass soon!

Janelle said...

Bummer! Feel better soon.

Alana said...

That does not sound pleasant, except for the losing 5 lbs part, that doesn't sound too bad. Feel better soon!!