Saturday, August 18, 2007

Future Romance Novelist

Here is an excerpt on a book that AJ is writing.

Remember she is 3...

Page 3 of the untitled work of art reads:

"The princess is moving without the colors of her dress."

AJ had asked me to write that after she had drawn a princess. The princesses dress was not colored in so it was just an outline of a person. I asked her what her sentence meant and she said, "Whaell it means that she is a dancing naked nannie!"

I don't know whether to be worried or super proud at her 'deep' thinking!

5 comments:

michelle said...

How creative! A is such a sweetheart! I love that her personality is starting to shine!

Alana said...

sounds like a poet to me...

Janelle said...

I think I would be worried about the naked nanny.

JP's MOM said...

Let me define nannie...in our house a naked nannie is a naked bottom :) Not a naked caregiver...yikes!

Janelle said...

Whew...you had me worried! :)