Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Baby...











My sweet baby girl turned 3 today!
Oh how the time has past.
AJ you are a beautiful sweet little princess. You amaze me with your creativity and imagination. You surprise me with your spunky personality and never ending humor. I adore you love and enthusiam for books, you always have one tucked under your arm. I am so lucky to get a whole extra year with you before I have to share you with the real world.
Look out world, my girl is gonna ROCK!
Love you too much baby girl!




















5 comments:

Alana said...

Happy Birthday, Ave!

Janelle said...

Love Ave! She is a beautiful princess and a sweetheart. Hope you had a fun birthday. Can't wait to celebrate tomorrow.

shelley said...

Congrats to Avery! I agree, I'm so glad we get another year with our sweet girls!

Celeste said...

Happy birthday Avery, and why is Janelle blogging at 5:41am??

michelle said...

Avery is so adorable! Happy Birthday Princess!