Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Five

5 things I want to do with my friends as we grow old.



1. I want to continue the annual sleepover where we stay up to the wee hours of the morning, although if we were wise we would take the advice of this little guy.

2. I want to vacation together as families.

3. I want us to reassure the young moms at Burger king, when they have not one but TWO potty accidents on the play equipment.

4. We would make the cutest Red Hat Ladies...we just have that kinda personality.

5. I want to laugh over and over about this.

4 comments:

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

I, too, need to take my son's advice when I am with my best friend! Also, I hope I do remember all the challenges of having toddlers so I can encourage young moms!

Alana said...

We are so going to reassure young Moms in Burger King and regale them with all of our tales!

shelley said...

Yes, Yes, Yes! We will be hillarious when we're old and gray! Maybe we could all be Mops Mentors!

Janelle said...

Fun memories sure to be had by all.