Thursday, October 4, 2007

Be TOUGH!

It pays to be tough.

There I many times I think maybe I shouldn't be so tough, but today I was shown it pays to be tough.

We are temper-free today! Yea AJ! She has just been fabulous. I have been tough and she has been fabulous.

I have always been pretty strict/ tough on JP and many times I have wondered if I was doing the right thing, today I know I was.

He doesn't know it yet, but Monday he is being awarded 'team leader' of his class. This must be pretty big thing because we received a call from the school counselor and were invited to be at school Monday during character assembly, when he receives the award.

I am so proud of him!

And you too AJ, cuz 1 whole day without temper tantrums is a long one for a 3 year old!

We'll just take it one day at a time and maybe one day she will be up there being awarded "team leader"

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Yes, I'm sure she will :).
I don't know why everyone talks about the terrible two's. For me and my sisters it was age three that we had the hardest time with all of ours!

Alana said...

I agree three is with Sherri. Three is harder than two.

Congrats to JP. That's great!