Thursday, October 4, 2007

HELP ME!!! Need an outfit!

Aah! make that 2 outfits.
ok so here are the details:
10 year highschool class reunion---I know sTOP LAUGHING!
1st event homecoming football game with kids friday night weather HOT
2nd event Bar atmosphere around 60 people??? maybe kinda upscale??? no kids


HELP ME...ignore hair and accessories please pick 2 outfits 1 for each occasion...BE BRUTALLY HONEST!

also please ignore the photography skills...they are not my husbands finest.









ignore these lighter jeans...my dark wash were in the dryer





























6 comments:

Janelle said...

Silver and black for Bar Louie's.

Sweater wrap ? and jeans for game.

Have fun!!

Vickie said...

I agree with Janelle.

Have a great time.

Alana said...

You're cracking me up, Jen!

This reminds me of college with my roomate.

I'm going to have to third Janelle's vote.

shelley said...

I'm not sure if the first outfit "photographed" well, so...

I vote for outfit #2 for the Bar,
and outfit #3 for the game.

Which is what everyone else has said already!

Hopefully we made your decision easier!

dawn said...

Jenn-Those are darling outfits. The first one does not flatter your skinny self. I love the silver belted one for the dressy event and the brown/orange sweater for the game. I also think you look really great in your khaki cord jacket with jeans.

Have fun!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Silver for the bar, brown sweater for the game. Have fun!