Monday, October 15, 2007

The next big thing... coming soon!

Just imagine for a nano second what life would be like if you always knew where that FULL sippy cup was?





Aah bliss, right?



Now hold on to yourself here, cuz this is gonna be as big as TIVO......





A sippy cup with a beeping mechanism when a full cup sits unattended too long.



TA-DA!!! I am a millionaire!



I thought of this lovely invention as I held my nose, gagged, and dry heaved my way through washing NOT 1 but 2 MILK filled sippy cups. For those of you who cannot imagine what that must have smelled like, let me tell ya my husband says it smells much like the OLD ROTTEN GOOSE EGG that exploded on my son yesterday and literally desserted and entire island of all things living.

Seriously.

YUCK!

3 comments:

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Great idea! Sippy cups with spoiled milk are the worst!

Janelle said...

THROW it away! I swear you passed the smell through cyber-space. :)

shelley said...

OH YUCK! I have to admit, I throw those away. I'd rather pay $5 for a couple of new ones than wash goopy milk out! Juice can be bad too, I found a full cup of SOMETHING??? stashed in a seldom used cabinet the other day. I have NO IDEA how long it had been there...it immeadiately went to the outside trash can!