Sunday, October 7, 2007

Smells like teen spirit...

10 Year class reunion
Notice I did not end up wearing the silver shirt...I made a last minute stop at Kohl's for black pants and found this super cute red and black top with a cami!
My husband and I...
Jill (one of Aaron's OLD girlfriends), Me, Daniel (rode the bus for YEARS with Dan), Mindy



Me, Mindy, and Melissa (the wife of a guy we graduated with)

Richie and Autumn
The night was fun, although funny when we realized the people we were sitting with were all parents and we all live here!
Mingle People....Mingle.
The funniest part of the whole evening was the arrival of a past teacher.
Charlotte Rains showed up!
Seriously.
And boy can she drink...enough said.
Good night!




5 comments:

Alana said...

Sounds like you had a good time. I like the new shirt, it looks more "you" than the silver one.

shelley said...

I think it's great that you had friends to "hang out" with. You looked great! You got to watch out for those old teachers...sometimes they can be the wildest!

Janelle said...

Good times!

Love the new shirt, very flattering.

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Sounds like you had fun! It's nice to catch up with old friends!

Sherri said...

Class reunions are strange things. It's just so hard to believe that so much time has passed...everyone has changed so much, yet hardly at all!
My husband and I got voted cutest couple at my ten year reunion...that was fun :).
I'm glad you had a good time...you looked great!