Thursday, October 11, 2007

This morning I smelled snow.

I just realized it is almost Friday and I have posted nothing...

nothing...for days.

I have hit a funk this week. I am hoping to be relieved of the funk this weekend after a much needed girls night.

Yes I realize I just had an adult evening out, but talking with people you haven't seen in 10 years just isn't the same as laughing it up with women who would let me cry it out on their shoulders.

There is nothing better than sitting around on a comfy couch wearing jammies and gabbing with the girls. Oh and if we are lucky it will be nice and crisply cold enough that we can have oversized cups of gourmet cocoa in our hands....of course topped with spray whipped cream.

Yummy...

By the way was this morning and day just not perfectly beautiful!? I awoke this morning and peaked my head out to the smell of snow in the air.

NO it did not snow, but the scent it was there. Fall has arrived.

I see the funk lifting now.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Hot cocoa is perfect for jammies and friends.

Alana said...

I didn't smell the snow, but I love the crisp fall air!

Teresa said...

I thought I smelled snow a few weeks ago when I was up WAY TO EARLY and let the dog out. I love that smell!

Sherri said...

Yes, well, the cooler weather does have a way of lifting the funk.
We probably won't be smelling snow here in Louisiana, but it is still nice and crisp out this morning!

shelley said...

Oh the mornings lately have just made me happy! I love the changing of the seasons!