Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tiny Tot Thursday

Since I was way too busy for Wordless Wednesday, I have made up Tiny Tot Thursday. This is the birthday picture from Annie and AJ's 2nd Birthday Beach Bash. Don't they make the cutest surfer chicks?

I am so excited to watch these two cuties grow up together. They have the most adorable conversations and are already into scheduling their own playdates cuz ,"ist ok wifh your momma i can cum over."

Just 10 days apart these sweet girls will have years of memories and friendship!


3 comments:

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

What an adorable picture. I hope they have many years of wonderful friendship!

shelley said...

Oh my lands they are CUTE! I loved that party, they had so much fun. And I love how they are making their own play dates. Just think...in 13 years, they'll be driving off together to go "hang out" at the Landing, and look for cute boys!

Janelle said...

They are beautiful!