Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Jen-of-all-trades

These are the "hats" I wore today.

And just today.

Mom
Friend
Wardrobe Assistant
Dental Hygenist
Hair Stylist
Gourmet Chef
Chauffer
Chief Financial Officer
Gymnastics Coach/Teacher
Not so Pro Singer
Restaurant Critic
Housekeeping Attendant
Volunteer Copy Machine Operator
Volunteer Scissors Operator
Professional Event Coordinator
Cashier
Assistant Manager
Professional Stock Associate
Email Correspondent
Adorably Good Lookin Greet Your Husband with A Kiss When He is Home from Work WIFE

after the kiss I left my sweet husband with a LONG to-do list and 2 children and I went to the giftshop to fill in.

I am hoping to come home to a sparkly home that smells like Christmas and twinkling lit christmas trees....Aah

4 comments:

michelle said...

Moms are so under paid!

Carissa said...

i feel a little under accomplished reading that!

Alana said...

Cute! And so true!

Janelle said...

Exhausting!