Tuesday, November 13, 2007

When did we get so big?

I'm not sure when it happened, but sometime overnight I have grown up.


YIKES! I mean there are little people in my house that are calling me MOM. ME.

Whose house?

MINE!?

Seriously where did the time go?

Seems like just yesterday I was spending everyday playing with this girl's husband, my cousin Jamas.



Aren't we just adorable in our little old school clothes!

And now we have our own little girls, who oddly enough are almost exactly the same age apart as we are and his is brunette and brown eyes and mine is blond and blue eyes. Wish I had a current picture!

Wonder if they will follow in our footsteps....

6 comments:

Carissa said...

that pic is too cute! don't you just love a SCANNER. it may be my favorite piece of office equipment!

Celeste said...

So sweet! But Elle has blue eyes like her mommy!

Alana said...

Love the pic! I don't have a scanner. I need one!

Rochelle said...

I so need to get a scanner too! I think I have a picture somewhat similar, but you all much cuter than I! :)

Janelle said...

Cute kids!

Pam said...

Adorable! As are both girls.