Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The best things are not planned...

Jolly ole St. Nick just happened to be greeting a tour bus on our parking lot at the old giftshop, so I ran and got AJ from her 'office'. She waited patiently while Santa 'worked' and then with eyes filled with wonder she walked over hopped up on his lap and told him she wanted Baby Alive. So glad I always have a camera with me. (ok I always have at least 2 cameras with me, if not 3) As we walked back to her 'office' , she started to tear up. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I didn't teeell santa, merrrryy chrismus."


7 comments:

dawn said...

Very sweet!

Carissa said...

adorable!!! and love the pic!

shelley said...

Ahh, that is precious! Maybe she could see Santa somewhere else and tell him!

Alana said...

That's so cute! If that had happened to me, you know I would not have had a camera!

I had to use my phone at Will's first dentist visit 'cause I forgot.

Janelle said...

Cute. Cute. Cute!

What a wonderful memory!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Great pic! That Santa is very authentic!

Sherri said...

Yes, they are. The best things AND the best times are those that we don't plan!!!
Love the pic..how precious!