Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to my hubby!

Isn't he dreamy?
On this day just 13 days after I was born, my husband was born. A man I was meant to marry. You see my mom WAS going to name me Erin Elizabeth, but for some reason when I was born and she looked at me she said no this is a Jennifer Marie not an Erin Elizabeth. I am so glad she did that because I am not sure that Aaron would have dated and Erin.


So 10 years ago, it was Aaron's birthday that brought us together. Since I have a weird memory I have always known when his birthday was, so when I was at Baylor I mailed him a birthday card. From that a first date in Dallas occurred and the rest is just history....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON! I LOVE YOU INFINITY! :)
this should be posting on friday am

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron! Hope your day is special.

Sherri said...

Happy birthday to your sweetie!!!

shelley said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Aaron!!! That's a good lookin' honey you've got there!

michelle said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Aaron! Happy Bithday to you!

Just be glad I'm typing it and not singing! :)

Alana said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron!!!

dawn said...

Happy birthday Coach Aaron! Hope this new year brings lots of special blessings!