Friday, January 18, 2008

OLOGY....

I saw this interesting survey and since I had nothing in my lovely little head today....ta-da!
Enjoy....

Mouthology

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Italian with Ranch a close second.

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. hmm...probably McDonalds

Q. What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
A. Chili's


Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 15%. If they are terrible I am not afraid to leave less and if you impress me I will leave more.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Spaghetti

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Pepperoni, sausage, or cheese

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. butter

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. My little cuties Christmas picture

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. Too many...8

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Righty

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. 2 moles

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. knocking on wood...never

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. My mom's fireplace mantel

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Yes, 1 time at a girl scout meeting I was goofing around and fell swinging in between 2 tables.

BULLCRAPOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Absolutely not.

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. Hmm...? I would say I would have kept my maiden name because I lOVE it, but then I don't know what my son's name would have been. :)

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Red or black.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Well sure we all have swallowed bugs right?

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. I would have said no, except my sweet husband said just last night that I saved his life. i love you babe!

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Jesus!

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. where is my $100...I kiss my baby girl every day!

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. While I have a high tolerance for pain, I am also just a bit too vain to be short one finger just for some cash.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Now that could definitely be arranged! :)

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. I am not that vain to think I look good enough naked to show the world! And I would never want to explain that to my son.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. Now this is a feat I think I could definitely accomplish! Afterall after the pixy stixs this should be a cake walk right?

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. Absolutely not, that is just a ridiculous question.

DUMBOLOGY

Q. What is in your left pocket?
A. lint

Q. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. never seen it.

Q. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. both

Q. Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. stand, but how i so do desire to sommeday have a shower the size of a room with a bench and showers coming out of the ceiling and sides of the wall...remember I am sooo green. :)

Q. Would you live with roommates?
A. I live with quite the hot roommate...he just happens to be my husband :)

Q. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A. Coming from the girl whose son has 30 pairs of shoes, how many pairs of flip flops do YOU think I have?

Q. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. knocking on wood, it was almost a year ago when I filed a break in report for my giftshop.

Q. Who is number 1 on your Top 8?
A. What does this mean?? If it means cell phone I don't have numbers, but my contact list is in alphabetical order and since my husband is listed as "husband" instead of AAron, then i guess my number one is Alana.

LASTOLOGY

Q.Last Friend you talked to?
A: Shelley, Alana, and Dixie

Q: Last person who called you?
A: mom

Q: Last person you hugged?
A: Aaron

Q: Last person to stick their foot in your face?
A: I think JP

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 7

Q: Season?
A: Spring or Fall

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: My Nana and Grandpa

Q: Mood?
A: Happy

Q: Listening to?
A: Bob Saget on 1 VS. 100

Q: Watching?
A: Letters appear on the screen in front of me.

Q: Worrying about?
A: little boy who got hurt at gym today

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: Kindermusik

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: finish organizing my crapbook room, whoops i meant to write SCRAPBOOK room. So that I can get on task and caught up!

Q: What's the last movie you saw in a theater?
A: Barnyard at the free movies this past summer

Q: Do you smile often?
A; Absolutely

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Yep

Join along in the fun OLOGY survey!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Very cool!

Janelle said...

Fun questions! Good answers.

Shelley said...

That was a good one! I might try that later...if I'm still standing! My kids are CRAZY today!

Alana said...

"I'm #1!"

"I'm #1!

:)

Carissa said...

very cute! great answers!
and congrats alana!! : )