Sunday, January 6, 2008

Record High's...

There is nothing better in the first weeks of January than a taste of spring. How sweet it is of mother nature to bless us with this fabulous PERFECT weather on a Saturday and a Sunday.

Have I mentioned I loved this weather the past 2 days! It was amazing. The kind of weather to write home about.

It was a fabulously busy weekend of chores, projects, playing, and hiking. We are trully exhausted and for the first time in 2 months I am actually ok that the writers are on strike, because I am just too tired to watch tv.

Anyhoo I will post on all the amazing projects we completed in one weekend throughout this week. I don't even think robots could have completed as much as my sweet husband did, as well as have the energy and good attitude to finish the weekend hiking! And for that he was greatly rewarded.







HEY!





get your mind out of the gutter.






I washed his car for him! And mine! BY HAND!


That's right, we both rocked in the being productive on the weekend department.

Here are some pics from the weekend, notice the kids are wearing shorts and t-shirts. IT WAS HOT!

4 comments:

shelley said...

Whoops! My mind did slide into that gutter for just a second...I mean a car wash is nice, but...

Carissa said...

great post. love that last pic of the kids walking. cute!!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

I love weather like this! It is truly like a gift from God in the midst of the gray winter!

Alana said...

I'm loving the weather, too. Let's enjoy it while it lasts!