Monday, February 25, 2008

Fortune Cookies...

As I reached for a second fortune cookie tonight, Aaron asked me what the 'rule' is about multiple fortune cookies. I didn't know there was one. Is there one?

Do you think if you have more than one fortune cookie that the second fortune voids the first? Or maybe that neither fortune is true?

I just couldn't resist a second cookie, they were so tasty!

Here are the fortunes:

Aaron's : There is beauty in simplicity.

My first one: The pleasure of what we enjoy is lost by wanting more.

My second one: Good luck bestows upon you. You will get what your heart desires.

7 comments:

Sarah Markley said...

I say, take them both! =)

Rochelle said...

lol. I say pick and choose which ever works best for you!~ :)

Shelley said...

I can't help it...I have to tell you what my college friends used to say...put the words "in bed" at the end of your fortunes. It's usually pretty funny!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

I have never thought about that, but I would take them both!

Carissa said...

eat up girl...fortune cookies are just for fun! oh, and i too am a fan of the "in bed" addition...it can be a REAL crack up!

Janelle said...

We always say..."naked in the bedroom" after ours. Usually not for little people's ears.

Pam said...

I just eat all I can get from anybody who'll give 'em to me!!! LOVE to eat fortune cookies!!!