Saturday, February 2, 2008

Goodbye Snow, Hello Sunshine...

Yesterday morning about 10am I took this picture of the kids.
Well actually I took MANY pictures of the kids. I just love snow pics especially in matching sweaters!
This afternoon about 3pm I snuck outside and took this picture of the boys playing basketball.

First you may notice the boy is coming after me for taking more pictures. He has had enough of the MOMARAZZI this week.

Second you might notice that a mere 24 hours later, there is hardly any snow on the ground and my son is wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

They always say if you don't like the weather around here, just wait five minutes and it will change.

8 inches of snow and freezing temps yesterday, sunshine and 70 today!

Gotta love it!

5 comments:

Carissa said...

i do LOVE that about b-town. snow may come and be pretty for a few days but then it is gone!!! bring on the sunshine! :)

Shelley said...

Great post! It was beautiful yesterday, and the snow melted so fast, it's hard to believe we had so much!

Janelle said...

That is funny how quickly things change. I am excited for some sunny days.

Cute sweaters!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

I love having some warm days like that in the winter! They are like gifts!

Alana said...

I enjoyed that warm day so much! It is funny the difference.