Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

A little afternoon natural light photo shoot for some Valentines Fun...followed by homemade sugar cookies AND a homemade heart shaped pizza! Yum.
AJ 3 1/2 JP almost 7

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS! My sister made it through surgery wonderfully and is resting nicely in the hospital. She should come home tomorrow. Thank you all again, I am amazed how this "blog thing" is so much more than just a thing. Just knowing that there are people scattered about the country who are praying for each other is so comforting.

I read this scripture this morning and it has stuck with me throughout the day:

"We love because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19

Happy Valentines Day!
or
Happy Valen-times Day, as AJ says.


6 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy Valentimes day to you too!!! I'm glad your sisters surgery went well!

Pam said...

Cute pics! I'm so happy your sister is doing well.

Janelle said...

I am glad your sis is going to be OK. I hope her recovery is quick and EASY!

Sweet faces!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

So glad the surgery went well! The pictures are great!

Darlene R. said...

SO glad everything went well with your sister. That crazy that she is only about a half hour from where I live!

We had heart shaped pizza, but it wasn't homemade. Papa John's made it!

Alana said...

Glad your sister's surgery went well!! So thankful for that.

Love the pictures, sounds like a fun V day!