Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'll get you, my pretty and your little dog too...

What is this world coming to when you are not allowed to use photography or videography of ANY kind during a HIGHSCHOOL musical theatre performance?

I really think that is seriously ridiculous.

On a side note AJ did her best 3 year old interruption during the quiet moment between acts of Wizard of OZ, when she exclaimed with exuberance:

"The wicked witch is DEAD, daddy! Bub, the wicked witch is DEAD! She's REALLY dead."

Did ya'll hear that up front? It was soooo loud I was sure the whole auditorium heard, as laughter erupted around us.

Oh well, whattya gonna do?

I just smiled with pride.

9 comments:

Janelle said...

The show was great! But, sadly I did not hear the 3 year old commentary. I bet it was funny!

Darlene R. said...

I know what you mean about the whole video/picture thing. They won't let us do that either. It's high school for goodness sake!

Shelley said...

It was a great production! Oh how it brought back some memories of my own hs performances! I didn't hear AJ either, but probably because I was sushing my own kiddos!

michelle said...

I said the same comment about the pictures. Boy, times have changed since I was in HS. The play was wonderful! I had to remind myself that they were in HS.

dawn said...

I didn't hear her either.

Loved the cowardly lion. She was fantastic!

Alana said...

Okay, why was I not invited?

I'm sure Richie would have been piping up something like, "Oh yeah, baby!" Not that he's ever done that before or anything.

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

So cute! So sorry you didn't get to tape it. I hope they had someone taping so you could get a copy!

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

I was so sad that I didn't even get to take a picure of those cute little munchkins.

I loved the lion too, Dawn. She was very funny.