Friday, February 15, 2008

PLEASE don't forget us, toothfairy...

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a toothless grin!




Daddy arrived home today and we finally remembered to take a moment and PULL that silly tooth that has caused much hillbilly laughter in our house.
I must say I was not prepared for this 3rd tooth to come out. The top two teeth just seem like such a big thing. I was not prepared for how incredibly different he would look without that top tooth. I cannot believe how this baby boy of mine is growing so quickly into such a remarkable young man. His courage and kindness amaze me daily.
Lucky for me a fun evening of bowling is planned with the BESTEST of friends. I shall sob on their shoulders at the thought of my boy growing so quickly! Can he really be almost 7???

10 comments:

Pam said...

I know what you mean about those top teeth. They just look so grown up when they grow in. It made me sad too.

dawn said...

Just darling!

Sarah Markley said...

I love the toothless smiles. My first "baby" has lost 6 teeth in the past 12 months! She looks so different! Time goes so fast...

Celeste said...

I was just filling out future months in my calender, and realized that our girls will be FOUR this year! Crazy! Have fun!

Janelle said...

Adorable!

Shelley said...

Yeah JP! He looks absolutely thrilled!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

So cute! We haven't started losing teeth yet, but I know it will come soon. I dread it because that means he is really growing up!

Darlene R. said...

My daughter is 7 and she has lost 5 teeth so far. It makes me sad. I still have one with all of his baby teeth. I told him he can't lose them...ever! :)

Alana said...

They are getting so grown up. Quick stop time, right now! 7, yikes!!

michelle said...

I love his toothless grin! He is such a cutie! Watching our kids grow up is hard but also a lot of fun! :)