Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tiny Tot Teenager Twinkie Tuesday...


Today I had the pleasure of being surrounded by little teenagers stuck in 3 year olds bodies.


It began with gymnastics where at the end of the class AJ tried to get anyone to come home with her.


Her friend Annie asked AJ if she could come over and AJ said yes.


On the way out the door with no adult confirmation of their plans the girls took off running to my car. Since their was obviously no stopping them I yelled to Annie's mom, "I have an extra car seat, we'll meet you at pick up!"


From the moment they were buckled in they giggled and laughed and demanded music.


And then the comparisions began...


I so wanted to record their little discussion so that I could play it back to them when they are teenagers.


AJ: I'm bigger.


Annie: I'm BIGGER.


AJ: Well I'm Huge- er.


Annie: Yea! and I'm huge- er too.


Can you imagine girl teenagers arguing over who is huge-er? Too funny.
When we got home AJ's clothes were suddenly scratching her, so she needed her sweater just like Annie's. If that isn't just like junior high girls in the twinkie stage!

7 comments:

Carissa said...

too cute!!

Shelley said...

They were hillarious as they giggled in your car! Annie cracked me up at gymnastics, she asked me first if she could go to AJ's house, and I said "Well, maybe another time..." Without missing a beat she turned to AJ and said, "Can I come over?" I started to say, "Annie, I told you..." And she gave me a LOOK, and said, "I'm not talkin' to YOU!" They were certainly firm! Thanks for taking her for a little while, it was nice to do the grocery store with just one kid!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

So funny! I love the picture!

Janelle said...

Love those impromtu playdates!

Alana said...

And the music the demanded was Kindermusik, no?

Pam said...

They are both darling! Love the matching sweaters.

JP's MOM said...

Yep Kindermusik it was, and there was a big discussion on which song was their favorite!