Friday, March 21, 2008

Red River to the Mississippi River...

I'm Back!


I really didn't mean to take such a bloggity break, disappointing my loyal readers. So sorry!

Saturday I decided to pack up and load up at 6am Sunday morning to head to the Lone Star State for a couple of days.

The kids and I enjoyed a couple of days in the Dallas area followed by an adventure to the Gateway City. It has been a really fun and adventureous week, which I will fill you all in later.

Now it is off to Open Gym...

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm so glad you're back! Michelle just called me to say that I-44 is closed down in some areas. We were worried about you! So, so glad you made it!

Janelle said...

Hope you had fun.

Julianne said...

It was great having you here! Loved the zoo! Glad you made it home safely.

Pam said...

I will say the same thing to you as I did Shelley... You are one brave woman!