Saturday, March 22, 2008

Shout out to my mommy and my aunt julie....

I seem to have lost that bloggy feelin'





that bloggy feelin'





Now it is gone...gone...gone...





ow...ow....ow....



Sorry to my loyal readers for the lack of content lately. In admist my middle of the country travels, catch up with laundry, preparing for Easter, planning a birthday, soccer practices, and work I just can't get excited about blogging. Yet I have so much to say.





Like about the trip to Texas, or the museum at OU, or shopping at COSTCO, or the monsoon we drove through, or perhaps the massive flooding, or maybe the best Zoo ever, and then there was the Science Center, and oh the fabulous Omnimax movie I almost got sick in, or maybe AJ finding the long lost friend of Macky the Pig, then again there was the FABULOUS AND AMAZING time at my Favorite Aunt's house, or maybe cousins playing, or yummy lasagna, or how I wasn't offered any lemon curd by Uncle Brian, or the crazy laughter over Aunt "Jellyfish", or the super cool silly monkies playing together, and then there was the poor flooded basball field, or the unplanned detour through some of God's amazing country, or fun times driving with my mom, uh did I mention the awesome Heavenly BEDS at the hotel in TEXAS, shopping with my mom, the one temper by AJ, or perhaps the TASTY lunch mom treated me to at Marie Callendars, then there was Turtle Park, and oh the story about the olive I sat in, or the time we headed out on the highway and AJ wasn't buckled for oh say 10 miles, then there was the silly incident with the self dead bolt locking hotel door, and then there was the breakfast with a newbie waiter who knew nothing except his name, oh and there was the intense ping pong playing by JP against Uncle Brian, oh and the story where my cousin won SURVIVOR, hmm and delicous ice cream donuts--who knew there was such a thing, or the time I stepped in the MUD as I walked into THE Galleria, my awesome mommy driving the whole 8 hours both ways while I drooled with a crooked neck at all the passerbys, my aunt kim's sugar cookies, my grandma's attempt to make buy rotten bananas to make me banana bread with just a one day notice, so many memories and yet so little time for me to blog individually about each one.



I really will get some pics posted soon, ya'll have to see/meet my mommy and my aunt. They are important gals to me. Thank you to both of them for making this week special to me and the kids!



Love ya guys!

7 comments:

Julianne said...

Thanks for the shout out! Now I can die happy! :) You did an amazing job with the summary, too. And let me just say ... think about taking a nap someday soon. :) Love you....

Shelley said...

Whew! Mercy girl, I am in awe. Sounds crazy, but I know you loved it. Hope to see ya soon!

Alana said...

I'm glad you had a good time! Welcome home!

Celeste said...

I'm telling Nikki that Julie is your favorite! :) Sounds like a fun, busy time!

Janelle said...

My head is spinning. My head is spinning.

Sounds fun!

Carissa said...

can i have just 1/8th of your energy????!!!!

Darlene R. said...

It sounds like you guys had a busy, crazy good time!
Sounds like you need to stop and take a breather!