Monday, April 28, 2008

Broken hand, I think not...

Today AJ fell down, as she does most days. To say that she is not gracefull would be speaking politely.




The child is a walking disaster.




Aaron and I have repeatedly wondered if she should just wear her bike helmet ALWAYS.




Along with be a spaz, she is quite emotional as well. The slightest speck of blood and you would think she has severed an entire limb. She panics immediately.


When she fell today, I was not with her. She got a pretty good little cut on her palm, although she cried she didn't tell anybody she had a cut. It wasn't until Grammy asked to hold her hand as they were walking that 2 bloody hands appeared. Of course at that point she lost her composure, AJ not grammy!




When I picked her up from her Grammy she told me she broke her hand and that now she had to suck her other thumb.




Janelle this is where Lou's thumb sucking cure would not work for AJ. :)




All evening she has held her hand very lame. We have however learned that she is quite ambidextrous.




Take a look at my pitiful little peanut...


6 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh that picture is HILLARIOUS! Although I do feel bad for her poor bandaged hand!

Darlene R. said...

Poor baby! She looks so sad...
sorry to hear about her boo-boo.

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Poor thing! My daughter is the same way. She has bruises and scrapes all over her. A few weeks ago, she really tore one of her knees up on the concrete at church. A few days later, I was picking her up from preschool and she said, "Mom! They have concrete at school too!" She lifted her skirt, and she had torn up her other knee as well!

Hope your little one is much better!

Alana said...

Poor thing. Hope that broken hand heals up soon ;-)

Jamie said...

I am so thankful that God gave us all a spare thumb for just these sort of situations. Get better soon, AJ.

Janelle said...

Bummer! I had boo-boos. That one looks especially pitiful!

Too bad it didn't cure the thumb-sucking! That would have made it worth it...almost!