Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Five...

5 things about this pregnancy

1. Baby ? (the one on my right) does not like me to lay on my right side in the afternoon. Which is a major bummer because my body is indented on the couch perfectly for laying on right side and watching tv or taking an afternoon nap. So I must either lay on my back with the sun in my eyes or snuggle with my face into the couch on the left side. Maybe I will invest in some shades for out porch door window.

2. If I see a pickle commercial I must eat a pickle. I have too plain and simple.


3. Edy's slow churned 1/2 the fat ice cream will be my friend long after I am pregnant. Please RUN out and get some caramel swirl one. Thank you mom for getting me hooked on this.

4. Salads are devine. I can't get enough salads and they must have eggs on them. Yum. Although I wish when i finally remembered to buy croutons, that I would NOT have bought the 5 pound bag at Sam's. I don't like the flavor. :(

5. Oranges peeled by your husband are way better than oranges peeled by yourself. Such a wonderful evening delight. Followed by a pickle and a hunk of cheddar cheese. yum.

11 comments:

Shelley said...

Your cravings are cracking me up!

I agree on the oranges though, I have to peel them!

Celeste said...

Gotta love the cravings! How do you know that one of the babies doesn't like you laying on one side? They start young!

JP's MOM said...

I get a terrible pain on the right side, if I lay on it. But only in the afternoon. Weird huh?

cruisingrammy said...

MMMMMMM, caramel ice cream.....I'm out...bring me some??...I'm having a sympathy craving!!!...LOL .....don't forget to microwave 15sec to soften just right....

Alana said...

I'm just not sure what to say about all of that. I do love pickles and cheese, though. But I like sweet gherkins instead of dill.

Janelle said...

Lay on your back as long as possible. I would give ANYTHING for that position right now.

Cold oranges, peeled, are the best! I agree.

Jaime said...

Being pregnant is so weird! With my first, the only thing I ever wanted was a been burrito!
Never tried that brand ice cream, I'll have to give it a try:)

Jamie said...

Cravings are really funny. I once wanted carrot cake, I never eat carrot cake. I just had to have some and couldn't stop thinking of it. About a week later I found out I was pregnant.

Carissa said...

i did crack up at all the things on this post about food! too funny! those babieS are hungry! : )

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

That Edy's ice cream is so good! Pregnant or not, it is a great treat!

Jaime said...

I am just looking for your email address, but can't find it. I would love to know how your peri appt. goes and hear more about your pregnancy. You can email me at superjaim@hotmail.com