Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!




This morning I awoke to sweet little voices whispering, "Happy Mother's Day!"




The sweet voices were filled with such excitement over the gifts they had for me. I knew JP had been especially excited about Mother's Day.




Too excited to wait till after I ate the yummy breakfast they made me, I opened their precious gifts first.




AJ made me a beautiful card with Jo Jo's circus and Stanley stickers. She even read her card to me, it said AJ loves Mommy. She was so proud.




JP had a plethora of home made very special gifts.




Not only did he make me a beautiful clay ball bracelet, but he made a matching clay ball necklace. Gorgeous. I wore the bracelet to church, but the necklace was still a bit tacky.


Enclosed in the special envelope with the necklace was also 2 US dollar bills. I suppose it is to buy a new outfit to go with my jewelry! :)




Next up was the All About My Mom paper:




My Mom's name is Jeniffer.






My mom is 5 feet 4 inches tall, and she weighs 50 pounds.




Her hair is blond and her eyes are green.




Her favorite color is blue and her favorite food is hot dog.




My mom likes to watch Opra on t.v.




I love my mom very much because she loves me so much.




I giggled so hard I had tears in my eyes.




Then he made another card with the word MOTHER:


Movies
Omasing (amazing)
Thankful
Haret (heart)
Excellent
Roses

He wasn't done yet, though. He also made yet another card with a beautiful bird.




It was so sweet. Aaron said every Saturday and Sunday for weeks, when I was at the giftshop, JP would break out the necklace and work on it.




I love that this boy is so sweet and caring. Some girl is going to be lucky to marry him in 50 or 60 years!




Happy Mother's day!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Love the presents they made at school this year! I wore my bracelet all day, too.

At least JP was a little more gracious on your height and weight than Z was on mine! :)

Shelley said...

Very, very sweet Jen! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day, you DESERVE it!

Alana said...

I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day! Richie answered those questions, too, and they are funny! I am going to post it sometime soon! Love that idea.

Darlene R. said...

Sarah filled out that paper, too. She had asked me what I weighed and I couldn't figure out why. I found out yesterday!