Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged by Jaime for this fun meme.

What I was doing 10 years ago 1998-

-finishing up my freshman year at Baylor.
-having a first date with my hubby
-purchasing my first house by myself
-switching majors from international business to political science

What I was doing 5 years ago 2003-

-playing intensely with a 2 year old
-lots of play dates with JP's buddies ...i miss those :(
-Hoping to have another baby
-putting the finishing touches on our newly finished basement


4 things I did yesterday-

-taught 3 year olds gymnastics
-wrestled AJ through a melt down
-watched JP ROCK at baseball with an incedible pop fly catch in the outfield
-Used an entire box of kleenex tissues

4 shows I like to watch-

-Grey's Anatomy
-LOST
-Brothers and Sisters
-ER


4 things that make me happy-

-ice cream
-an empty laundry pile
-happy kids
-dinner that magically appears

If you are reading this consider yourself tagged!

5 comments:

Alana said...

Dinner that magically appears? Sign me up!

Janelle said...

4 things that make me happy-

-ice cream
-an empty laundry pile
-happy kids
-dinner that magically appears

Amen to those!

Fun meme. It would have been fun to look to the future, too. Life in 1 year, 5 years, 10 years.

Rochelle said...

I'm with Janelle - Amen to those 4 things that make me, uh... I mean you, happy! :)

And I was just looking into doing some post grad at Baylor... but their website was not cooperating with me!

Shelley said...

Great meme! I need to do this one, but first I must sleep!

Do you have an empty laundry pile?

:)

Darlene R. said...

Cute meme!

Can you believe ER is still on?