Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Drumroll Please....

Introducing the newest men of the Babydolls and Soccer Balls household!

Isn't this just the coolest picture of my strong baby boy's backs?! AJ thought it was hilarious that baby A had his bottom in baby B's face!
Just shortly after this still image B took his arms and pushed A away...or so it looked!



This is Baby B. Quite the cutie, don't ya think?





And here is Baby A. I think he is the leader of the pack and the "outgoing" one. Check out his smile, already the little ham!





I tried to upload the video clip, but can't figure it out. When I do I will post it. It was absolutely amazing watching the boys together in 3-D. They put on quite the show, especially Baby B who was practicing his gymnastics. Apparently he was listening at AJ's class this morning because he was doing perfect somersaults! Or perhaps he was just trying to keep his brother's bottom out of his face.
Thanks mom for treating our family to this special event! The kids LOVED!!!












11 comments:

Alana said...

So cool, Jen. Amazing pictures. Congrats on two new little boys!

Jamie said...

Wow. That's amazing.

Shelley said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad you know FOR SURE that they're both boys! There's gonna be some serions FUN at your house when those two are Austin's age!

Jaime said...

Those pics are awesome! Congrats!

Janelle said...

How awesome! I can't wait to meet these little guys. They will be such a blessing to your family!!

Celeste said...

Let's just hope they aren't a Luke and Austin duo. If so, you'd want to go ahead and destroy everything in your house, because it'll be done in about 2 years. I hope they are good little boys!!

Darlene R. said...

Those pictures are so neat! Nothing like mine were...you know, way back in the olden days! :)

dawn said...

Way cool!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Congrats! Those are great pics :)

Sherri said...

I look at those pictures and it makes me feel even closer to Vicki, my twin. It is no small wonder that we are still like one! Your boys are very lucky to have each other.

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Wow! Those are AMAZING!