Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My first A+ in years...

Yesterday we had our monthly check up with the perinatologist, where I received an excellent report on my successful laziness. Hooray!
So after 2 ultrasounds and an internal check everything was long, closed, and very high. Which as my doctor put it was an A+ report.
The boys are growing fast almost doubling their weight this past month. Baby A who is still head down weighs 1 pound 3 ounces. Baby B who is transverse across the top of my tummy weighs 1 pound 4 ounces.
If you are having a hard time picturing their position imagine a cross in my tummy. Let's just say I hope B turns soon because he keeps lodging himself so high it can be very uncomfortable.
Today I am 23 weeks! Just can't believe how fast it has gone. Below is a pic from last week, but I had trouble posting it last week.


10 comments:

dawn said...

SO cute! Glad everything is still progressing exactly the way it should be.

Darlene R. said...

Look how cute you are! I never looked that cute when I was pregnant!

I am so happy that everything is just as it should be for you! Don't forget to get your rest!

Jaime said...

Ohhhh, look how cute you are! Glad to hear everything is going well.

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

You look great! So glad for the good report!

Shelley said...

I trying to remeber if I ever got an A+...:)

You DO look great. I'm glad you're taking it easy!

Carissa said...

so fun! you are DARLING!!!

Jamie said...

I was never a cute pregnant girl. So glad you are.

michelle said...

You are so cute! Enjoy every minute! It really does pass by so quickly!

Janelle said...

Yay for healthy babies! I can't imagine B will stay in that position for much longer. The bigger he gets, the more comfort he will seek out.

Sherri said...

You look great!!!