Saturday, August 23, 2008

The boy who knows how to smile...

I have always taken A LOT of photos of both my kids, so I am not completely shocked when one or both of them ham it up for the camera.
Last week we went to 'the big city' for some photos of the kids and I had to laugh when JP started 'working the camera'.
You would have thought the boy does a 'photo shoot' daily or something. The series of photos was literally taken in less than 5 minutes as he naturally spun around into various positions. I love how his smile shows his giant adult teeth, a memory I will cherish forever.

my favorite is the very first one, I think it reflects his personality the most.















































4 comments:

Alana said...

I think we all probably credit our kids' ability to take a good picture in part to your perpetual picture taking skills!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

All the pictures are great! He has a great smile!

Janelle said...

A quick and easy photo shoot is a mother's dream come true!

Shin-Kickers said...

I better be getting some of these pics, since I am still waiting for new ones. You know my wallet of Avery is from when she was BORN!