Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Five...

Five interesting, or maybe odd things about me.

(I had plenty of time to think about these today while resting, which was quite enjoyable. Especially since my kids were awesome! On another side note, JP finally got to feel his brothers kick. B was giving some very visual kicks on my right side and JP was able to have his hand kicked right off my tummy. )

1. I eat cereal with a BIG spoon. Every morning.

2. I eat ice cream, everynight. But only with a little spoon.

3. I read magazines from the Back to the Front.

4. I can't stand to have wet feet when I am wearing flip flops, even at the pool.

5. I can't handle being outside without my Oakley sunglasses, thus leaving me with raccoon eyes frequently throughout the summer. If they are not on my eyes, they are on the top of my head.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Glad you had a restful day. Those kicks are wonderful for the siblings. Such a special time!

Funny about the spoons. I can't handle little ones. Skip hates big ones.

Shelley said...

I read magazines back to front too. Then you get to skip all those annoying adds! Enjoy another restful day tomorrow!

michelle said...

I would have to vote for a big spoon if ice cream is involved.

I'll have to try the magazine thing! :)

Glad you're relaxing this weekend!