Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday AJ!

Flower cake for garden party with friends.

The "little" guys after the bug hunt.

Special day with Grandma on her birthday. AJ chose to go to the Butterfly Palace and invite JP too. After that she enjoyed lunch at the Play Pizza Place, shopping at the pet store, and a trip to Walmart to be spoiled.


Here she is with her family birthday cake. Toola Roola was brought to life with pink frosting and rainbow twizzlers.
I cannot believe my baby girl is now FOUR. It seems so big. Definitely feels as if those four years happened in a blink. She has grown so much this summer, losing most of her toddler attributes. She is definitely becoming a pre-schooler. Just a few short weeks and she begins her school days.
Happy Birthday A! We love you!




12 comments:

Jamie said...

I love both cakes they are so sweet. Happy Birthday AJ!

Julianne said...

Awesome cakes, Jen! Nice going. She must have flipped out over the My Little Pony cake. Where have four whole years gone already?

Janelle said...

That pony cake is so pretty. Wish I could have seen it in real life. Was it pink inside? Did AJ get Lou's message? She thought of her all day!

Jaime said...

What a little cutie!:) And those cakes are awesome!
Happy Birthday AJ!

Shin-Kickers said...

So when is she going to call me? I have yet to say happy birthday since she said she wasn't 4 yet! Have her call me.

Sarah Markley said...

what a cute idea! i love the horse so much. I hope she had a great time! =)

michelle said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Loved the fun garden party! You are so creative!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

What creative cakes! I am glad she had such a special birthday!

Shelley said...

Toola Roola ROKCS! Wow Jen, I'm dying to know if that cake sent you over the edge of crazy. :) Or maybe it was...A PIECE OF CAKE. Badabing! Okay, sorry.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ!

Rochelle said...

I love the cakes!! What a great idea! Happy birthday, AJ!!

Darlene R. said...

cute cakes!

Happy Birthday, AJ!

Alana said...

What in the world is Toola Roola? A horse, I guess? It was a great party...and love that pictures of the little guys.