Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A little twin update...

We had another perinatologist appointment today. The boys scored me another A+. Yea!

Both babies are looking great. They have wonderful fluid amounts. Their growth is exactly where it should be. Everything looked so well, we do not need to go back to the peri for a whole 4 weeks!

Baby A now weighs in at a huge 2 pounds 4 ounces with a heart rate of 150.
Baby B now weighs in at 2 pounds 3 ounces with a heart rate of 157.

Baby A has decided he no longer enjoys his brother's tushee in his face, so he has now flipped and is breech. Baby B still enjoys controlling things and taking up the most space, so he is still transverse. So what I thought was a head and a bottom in the middle of my tummy is really 2 heads almost together. I guess they just wanted to see the face of the guy who has been kicking them.

Next week we will go for one last 3D-4D ultrasound...I will post pictures then.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

They are going to be so fun!!!

Lane5 said...

I can't wait to see them. I bet they will be so cute. We had one done so early, she looked kind of scary to me. I can't believe they are that big in that little belly of yours....keep on growing!

Shelley said...

Aren't you just dying to meet them and put faces to those little kicks?!

Celeste said...

How fun!!

Jaime said...

Yeah! Way to go. I am glad things are going so well for you. You'll be holding them in your arms before you know it:)

Alana said...

So glad they are doing well!