Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Overheard...

You ever have one of those moments when you are 'eavesdropping' on your 7 year olds conversations, and you just hold your breath hoping he answers the question correctly....



cute girl at gym: Does my new hair make me look like a boy?



what seems like eternal pause...



JP: no



shew! The boy knows how to treat a girl.



cute girl at gym: are you sure my hair doesn't make me look like a boy?



JP: yep, it doesn't

when we get the answer we want, why as women do we keep asking?

cute girl at gym: well are you sure i don't look like a boy?

JP: yes

After my initial gasp of relief I had to really hold back to not laugh at this adorable 7 year old boy/girl conversation.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

It starts so young, doesn't it?

Shelley said...

Why DO we do that?!

Very cute conversation!

Alana said...

That is VERY funny. I'm glad he was a gentleman and said the right thing!

Carissa said...

too cute!