Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Showered with love...

Sunday my Mom opened her home to the ladies of the family to shower me and the babies with love and goodies. My mother in law provided all the yummy food and beautiful cake and my mom transformed their living room into a "two peas in a pod" paradise! I am so lucky to have both my Mommy and my mother-in-law in the same town!

Here is me and my Mom.
I am 25 1/2 weeks in this picture.

The delicious cake! 1/2 chocolate 1/2 white 100% pure goodness.


Both my mom and my mil made "diaper cakes". Check out that super cute 2 peas in a pod diaper cake! How fun huh?

Thanks to all the women in the family and close family friends it was a wonderful shower. My living room is overflowing with double strollers, car seats, and diapers. Between the hospital monitoring, the bed rest, and the shower this weekend we have had quite the "wow this is for real realization". We are 10 very real weeks away from welcoming our boys into our home!






6 comments:

Jaime said...

Families are the best!:) And you look great! It looks like you had a lot of fun! And it sounds like you have everything you need for those babies. Now you can just rest, rest, rest.

Celeste said...

It was a lot of fun. You and Janelle's outfits cracked me up!

Janelle said...

I think we should have taken a pic of our "twin" outfit! Too funny.

You made out like a bandit! Good stuff.

Jamie said...

Cute shower theme. Maybe I could borrow the idea for Kristi.

michelle said...

Glad you had a super fun shower! The cake looked so yummy! I could almost taste it!:)

Alana said...

Very cute theme! Sounds like you had got some great stuff!