Monday, August 4, 2008

Yes I am a planner...

There are 143 days left till Christmas.

The panic is setting in.

Do you think this is too early to go ahead and put the tree(s) up? Complete with wrapped gifts underneath.

*remember I am expecting twins in November and I am sure I won't have time once they are born to decorate. Currently I am still feeling well enough to decorate 5+ trees and wrap presents. Now I do know that I really don't want to have to dust everything, but I also don't want JP and AJ to notice a holiday difference.

10 comments:

Shin-Kickers said...

My thought is that you will be sick of the Christmas decor before the twins arrive. Looks like I might have to come down for Thanksgiving and help decorate tress and see the twins of course!

Jamie said...

I am sure you have lots of pals who would gladly come help you decorate and/or hold babies. Just wait. You could get your shopping and wrapping done, just be sure to tag the gifts.

Carissa said...

tell me you're kidding. : )

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

You have a planning friend here! I was the same way when my Best Girl was born at the end of October. I had everything ready to go!

Shelley said...

Well, since I know you pretty well, I know you're not kidding, and I know it won't help if I tell you not to worry about it. :)

SO...I like Jamie's idea. Get your shopping and wrapping all done. Stash it in a closet. Then come end of october or early november, invite all of us girls over, and we'll help you get your trees up!

Alana said...

No, Carissa. She's not kidding. I second Jamie and Shelley said. Sounds like a great plan!

Janelle said...

You are stressing me out! :)

Celeste said...

You could always cut back to just one tree this year!

Shin-Kickers said...

I don't think that house will ever see just one tree again. Well, if you are going to do your shopping now, should I put in my requestes now! ;)

Rochelle said...

Yes. It's too early. :)