Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

This weekend the kids and I stepped out of our comfort zone and sold auto parts.
A sidewalk sale of nothing but high performance auto parts. Of which I know nothing about.
JP was pumped to sell 'man stuff'. AJ just enjoyed copying her brother.


This is the outfit JP chose to wear to sell parts. He likes watching the car shows with his Dad and most of the guys wear dark shades inside and outside.


All in all the weekend was successful. It may have been more successful if we would have had the bikini clad car model, but since I am VERY pregnant and AJ is only 4 we skipped that marketing tool.
It was a fun weekend of selling with my Mom, Dad, husband, and kids. Of course the grilling was good too. Nothing like tailgating in the parking lot surrounded by car parts.
Now we are off to celebrate this very last day of summer with a little swimming.

4 comments:

Shin-Kickers said...

Auto parts eh? Ya'll sure do find odd things to sell. Tak it easy today.

Shelley said...

Okay, sorry, but the picture of you, in a bikini, selling auto parts, on the main drag of our town...well, I got a good chuckle. :)

Have a great day!

Darlene R. said...

"It may have been more successful if we would have had the bikini clad car model, but since I am VERY pregnant and AJ is only 4 we skipped that marketing tool."

Ok, cracking up at this part right now! haha!

Glad that you had a good weekend!

Janelle said...

I'm with Shelley. I am so disappointed that you didn't try that. :)