Monday, September 22, 2008

What is your 2 am comfort food...

Well it is 2 am and I can't sleep.

This seems to be a regular thing these days. I suppose my body is just preparing to be up for feedings in the middle of the night.

So as I wondered the house at 2 am I decided to feed the growl in my tummy. I had high hopes for some Captain Crunch, but was disappointed when I realized Aaron ate it yesterday.

So I settled on a bowl of Kix. Afterall it is Kid tested AND mother approved.

It was delightful.

So what was or is you middle of the night snack when you are hungry and can't sleep?

4 comments:

Jamie said...

pickles!

Janelle said...

Peanut Butter Capn Crunch was my cereal of choice during my pregnancy! Couldn't get enough of it.

Shelley said...

Turkey sandwich with a glass of milk. I haven't had a middle of the night one since Austin was born though.

Alana said...

I have a lot of comfort foods, but I never eat them at 2am...even when I am pregnant. For some reason I have never been one to eat in the middle of the night!